New WWE Hall of Fame member Bruno Sammartino returned to Pro Wrestling Radio on February 14, 2013 for a brand new interview! A lot has happened since I last talked to Bruno and he is back to talk about everything. Bruno talks extensively about his decision to enter the WWE Hall of Fame, why he changed his mind, who convinced him, the players involved, and much more. Bruno also talks about meeting Vince McMahon and how he thinks it will go. We also talk about Bruno’s future in the WWE and what fans can expect from him and the WWE in the future. I also ask Bruno questions submitted by you to me on Twitter. This is just another fantastic interview with the Living Legend and one you want to make sure not to miss.
Here are some highlights from the interview.
- Who is under consideration to induct Bruno into the Hall of Fame? I have to admit that I think this one could be a little controversial. You have to hear it to believe it. As much as I love Bruno I think he may be playing this one wrong.
- How he thinks his meeting with Vince McMahon will go and what he wants to say.
- Any concerns about the WWE making him look foolish in television appearances like they have with other legends.
- The chances of calling one more match with Vince on RAW like Jesse Ventura did a few years back.
- Thoughts on recent comments Jesse made about Bruno.
- What fans can expect out of his new relationship with the WWE other than the Hall of Fame.
- Thoughts on comments CM Punk made about him during his promo.
- Will his Hall of Fame speech be scripted?
- Who were his biggest influences?
- Thoughts on going in with Bob Backlund, Mick Foley, and Trish Stratus.
- The WrestleMania 2 Battle Royal with the football players
© 2013, Pro Wrestling Radio. All rights reserved.